Software Engineer - Contract - Peterborough
A key account of Progressives are looking for a contract Software Engineer for a position based in Cambridgeshire for 3 months.
Role: To help design and implement a MIB for full remote monitoring and control over SNMP for a class leading, state of the art product, working within a focused and enthusiastic team.
Key Responsibilities: · Design, implement and document software in line with internal engineering and quality procedures, to include: o Architecture and design o Software development, integration and test o Document the design in sufficient detail to facilitate future maintenance
- Have skills and experience required to implement SNMP using netsnmp (in the C programming language)
- Have methodical troubleshooting, communication and planning skills · Be an innovative thinker with the ability to work under own initiative
- Have an understanding/experience of the following:
- Software design and development methodologies
- Experience of the C and C++ programming languages
Please apply here if this would be of interest or call Nathan on 01216325555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales