A fast growing telecommunications company in Littleton, CO is looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding team on a 6 months contract to hire basis.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
This Software Development Engineer (API and Microservices focus) will be responsible for designing and implementing API solutions, API development strategy and the API adoption process within the organization.
This role includes both hands-on development responsibility to deliver actual APIs and Microservices as well as provide team leadership in the organization's digital transformation. Individual will be on the ground-floor of the organization's shift to new development tools and technologies, new operational environments and new processes to enable the adoption of an API/Microservices development paradigm.
What skills/experience should you have?
Should have a deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities:
- Solution architecture and design;
- Resource-based API modeling; micro-services architecture;
- API design standards, patterns and best-practices;
- API security standards and implementation (Oauth, JWT, OpenId);
- API Governance; and related areas. Tools and technologies include web services, REST, JPA technologies; Database technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J);
- Search Engine technologies (Solr, Elastic Search);
- PaaS environments;
- API Platforms (CA API Gateway, Apigee); CI/CD tools;
- Open API 3.0, Swagger, GraphQL, etc.
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a telecommunications company out of Littleton, Colorado.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.