Embedded Software Engineer - Gloucestershire - 12 month contract
Progressive have contract for 12 months based in Gloucestershire.
Below are the details:
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design & implement embedded software for measurement and control systems incorporating multiple processors using Real Time Operating Systems.
- Design of high speed, hard Real Time data acquisition & logging systems.
- Testing & debugging hardware / software issues.
- Implementation of DSP algorithms.
- Gathering and analysis of requirements and estimation.
- Coordinating software development with other disciplines within own projects, and with other engineering projects.
- Thorough knowledge of coding & debugging methodology.
- Thorough knowledge of C++ and/or C & Assembly languages.
- Experience in using various hardware & software tools used in development & debugging; like emulator, simulator, modeling, scopes, logics analyzer, etc.
- Understanding of Microprocessor & DSP based hardware design, ability to read and understand schematics and manufacturer datasheets of components.
- Thorough understanding of programmable peripherals & serial communications.
- Experience in development of fault tolerant systems.
- Experience with development of basic DSP algorithms and implementation.
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating System, Matlab, Object Oriented Design and Embedded C++.
If this is of interest please apply here or call Nathan on 01216325555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales