- 9 month contract
- Canberra location
- $120 + p/h
You will work within a high profile government department and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to a broad spectrum of application security and developer assignments.
About the organisation
Our client is a leading global software vendor. They are considered industry experts and an employer of choice within the security space.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide security and development consulting expertise to the organisation's government client.
As well as Developer work, these highly autonomous roles involve:
- Using HP/Micro Focus Fortify to scan code repositories for potential cyber vulnerabilities
- Working with other Developers to understand the findings and potential fixes to these faults (where appropriate)
- Incorporate security in all phases of development life cycle
- Create and recommend alternative solutions to meet security requirements
- Work closely with other stakeholder teams to continually improve application security
You will have demonstrable success in delivering security focused projects, an in-depth understanding of software development and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- HP/Micro Focus Fortify exposure/experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Australian Citizenship
- A federal security clearance. e.g. Baseline, NV1
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Contract extension available (based on performance)
- Funded training for relevant industry education
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Sacha De Silva on 02 9285 1063 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018