Software Asset Management Analyst / License manager needed, Central London on an initial 5 month contract. Start within the next 2-3 weeks, interviews later this week.
We are looking for a License manager who has experience managing SAP licenses. Please note that we are looking are for a person who has rich experience on managing and implementing SAM processes as per standards along with prior knowledge / working about SAP licensing
The consultant is required to produce, manage and maintain the software compliance positions for Client across multiple vendors. He or she will also provide advice & guidance on best practices in Software Asset Management including purchasing and remediation recommendations.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Develop/maintain in-depth understanding of software licensing models
- Work with cross function teams to manage end-to-end lifecycle phases including Contract Administration, Procurement and Finance teams
- Load/update software licensing deployed information into software repository
- Track/compare software owned to software deployed, providing exception reporting when over/under deployed
- Research license entitlements from a variety of vendors, including reviewing purchase documentation
- Ability to understand software contracts and installed software data to produce and interpret licensing statements
- Detailed knowledge of Software licensing ( one or more of SAP, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, VMware)
- Methodical and organised with an attention to detail
- Good SAM industry knowledge
- 5+ years' experience in SAM and its processes
- Adequate knowledge in IT Infrastructure
- SAM Certification desirable
More details are available on request.
If you are interested in this role them please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales