We are looking for a Software engineer to help drive a API transformation for a SaaS client. The technology stack is focused on Node.js in the backend with the frontend focusing on Java and Ruby, with Angular and Vue.js. Given the nature of the company they are forever looking forward to new technologies.
It's 40-50% hands on, 20% documentation and the rest infrastructure/proof of concepts. You don't have to be able to code in node, but you need to have an interest in coding in node and have coded in Java or Ruby.
The company offers a number of technologies to help an ever growing industry stay relevant in the digital world so the work will forever be changing and developing and your role will be to guide the software architecture as new products develop.
What we are looking for:
- High level design expert whilst still be hands on in multiple languages. (Read: YOU STILL CODE! and hopefully love it)
- Have worked across multiple projects with AWS specifically with application migrations and integration's
- API Expert
- Senior Level software development processes and tooling
- Someone who is as comfortable designing a POC as they are leading the team to execute it
- Experience mentoring teams of software developers
- Someone who is as passionate as they are skilled
- Be a technical leader in the commercial sense. Think start up act Enterprise
- A mentor, and a leader by nature and outside the box thinker
- Solid commercial acumen and strong project management skills
This is one of my favourite companies and everyone who works there loves it. If you match the above criteria and have a passion for what you do, apply online and I will be in touch ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com