Project Manager for a 500 MW Open Cycle Generation Power Plant located in UAE.
This will be working for a leading consulting Engineering company acting as the owners Engineer for the Project.
The Engineering design has been completed and the Civil Construction has already started. The Project Manager will be required from Construction, Commissioning through to Handover which is likely going to lead to the end of 2020. (2 Year extendable contract)
- He shall co-ordinate all the activities to ensure successful completion of the Power plant open cycle Project fully in conformity with the agreed Contract Specifications and the Project programme.
- The Project Manager shall also be responsible for all contractual and commercial matters of the Project.
- Be responsible to negotiate with the Client and attend meetings on behalf of the company
- Experience and background of the candidate:
- European national for the cultural fit requiring by the client
- Must have a minimum of 20 (twenty) years' experience of similar assignments of Open cycle Gas turbine project. (Siemens Gas Turbines would be preferred but not essential)
- Project management experience on Construction of Power Plant Projects through to handover, ideally working for Consulting Engineers or Owners Engineers. (Not EPC)
- Middle East experience preferred and if worked with DEWA highly advantage
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.