On behalf of a energy client who is now looking for a Site manager to work in a number of their Power projects across the south Asia market.
The job is looking to start in December / Jan for a 2 year contract.
Site Manager (Plant Maintenance) Role and Responsibilities:
- Dealing directly with the customer through meetings and client calls
- Progress reporting related to the site
- Managing turnaround time for power outages (Managing the crew to ensure all progress reports are done on time)
- Understanding the project schedule and managing the process
- General site manager duties involved in a plant maintenance
- Reporting into the outage manager
Skills, experience and about the candidate:
- Full technical knowledge of GT13E2 and GT26 turbines.
- Experienced in site managing Alstom Gas and Steam Turbines, including Turbine Blocks
- Experience working in the local market (Asean countries)
- Must come from a maintenance side, not site manager on a Construction and Commissioning Job
- Type of candidate might come from a mechanical field engineer, outage manager or project manager background.
- Not looking for a hands on site manager that is more typical in the market place
We are looking at Interviews, first week of November so if interested please get in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.