- Lucrative daily rate plus benefits
- Long term engagement
- Large client exposure across multiple projects
This is a new opportunity for an experienced site supervisor to join a construction, signage and fabrications company located in Sydney's Metropolitan area. We are looking for a pro-active, organised, hardworking and conscientious site supervisor with expertise in construction, fabrication and task allocation to ensure site installations of outdoor display solutions are completed safely, efficiently and to customer's satisfaction.
The Site Installations Supervisor will be brought into a growing team to oversee multiple projects coming on board with already established and new clients. You will be instrumental in all planning, site installation, relocation tasks, maintenance of equipment, training, development and continuous improvement of projects. This roles target is to carry out all site installs with zero harm to public and environment while ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget as per company requirements.
- Organise the allocation of labour, tools, vehicles and equipment required.
- Responsibility for the implementation of procedures set by the company.
- Ensure all installers have on-site training and the correct instruction of work required
- Organise and carry out a prior installation site audit to confirm critical measures (as built/site/access/lift bookings/parking).
- Maintain all Occupational, Health and Safety standards set by the company.
- Ensure installers on site behaviour is in the best interest of the client and the company.
- Responsibility for all the company tools, equipment and vehicles assigned to you and your team.
- Demonstrate unyielding safety protocol with attention to detail on all OH&S practices that can affect both company, environment and the public.
- 3-5 year's experience construction site supervision
- Ability to supervise people to work safely and efficiently on work sites (for example, conflict resolution, communication, team work and empathy)
- Ability to supervise the safe and efficient use of plant and equipment on work sites
- Good attention to detail
- Current Manual drivers licence
- White card
- Experience in rigging/dogging
- Experience working at heights
- Work with Tier 1 clients offering great experience and awareness for career growth
- Social and collaborative team environment that prides itself on working collaboratively and efficiently
- Opportunity for long term engagement
- Great contract rate plus multiple benefits including flights, accommodation and food allowances
If this sounds like something you're interested in please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018