Site Engineer (Mechanical)
Working as a member of a tight-knit team, this is an opportunity for you to use your product, application and engineering knowledge to holistically manage conveyor products throughout their life from concept, design, manufacture through to the application and use of the product. This will be an initial 6 month contract, going into a permanent position.
You will be reporting to the Sales Engineer Manager and will be responsible for measuring and monitoring conveyor systems on site, analysing and evaluate the existing process and develop recommendations that will minimise risks, costs, wastage, increase yields, productivity and improve quality.
- Monitoring and measuring conveyor belt systems on site
- Responsible for project management and ensure flexibility while working on projects with other clients
- Prepare reports, Monitor, evaluate and report on the accounts overall performance and KPIs
- Provide support and advice to customers regarding operational, product and service situations
- Ensure the company's activities comply with relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with existing and potential major clients
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of conveyor systems; conveyor components, belt maintenance or belt splicing, including rubber lining.
- Minimum 2 years leading and managing projects including scope and execution
- 5 years' experience working in a mining; manufacturing or conveyor industry
- Basic tender response management experience
- Previous experience with Epicor or similar ERP/SAP system
- Ability to complete manual engineering calculations
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018