- Serves as primary Site Acquisition Specialist for particular site project including leasing, permitting and land use processing.
- For new-build projects, responsible for site acquisition activities from initial search ring release through NTP.
- For existing site modification projects, responsible for site acquisition activities from collocation applications, leasing and zoning audit through NTP.
- Provides candidate-specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability.
- Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed.
- Provides site sketches, as needed.
- Attends field site visits for candidate and engineering viability.
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Verifies and/or obtains Enhanced 911 addressing.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
- 2 years telecommunications industry experience required.
- 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Active Real Estate License Active Real Estate License or Law License may be required in certain regions.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
- Previous experience with tower co-location applications and permitting.
- Paralegal certificate, Urban Planning or Law Degree preferred.
Preferred Non-Technical Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
Preferred Technical Competencies:
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Real estate, or legal negotiation experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and technical drawings
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Supports and complies with the Division's Quality Management System and Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Program
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.