ServiceNow Developer - Irvine, CA, California
SThree is currently on a search for very niche ServiceNow Developer Specialist with Design, automation, Mulesoft and ServiceNow implementation experience. We are looking for candidates to utilize their expertise, knowledge and potential. In return you will be provided you with a career progression, global recognition, and world recognised projects and ability to (learn, build and deploy applications).
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop technical solutions based on ServiceNow platform.
- Develop workflow and integrations using API and ServiceNow.
- Support, Troubleshoot, Implement, Scripting, Programming etc.
- Working with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Tool configuration at all levels and stages for example development, stage, testing sandbox, and production environments.
What we are looking for?
- ERP, Oracle, Cloud, Portal Design, Scripting, Programming experience.
- Incident Management, Asset Management or HP Service Management.
- ITSM, ITOM and ITMB
- KRI and KPI
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, engineering, Math, Physics or related technical field.
- 6 - 10 years software related field.
- SerivceNow Systems Administrator and development in ServiceNow.
- Wide expertise in CMDB - Configurations Management Database.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.