Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Service project manager to work on a gas turbine power plant based in Kuwait. This will be a 1 year extendable contract working with an international EPC client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 10 years minimum in OGC environment.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Higher National Certificate (or equivalent) in a primary Engineering discipline
- Proficient written and oral English language communication skills
The Commissioning Manager will be responsible for:
- Project management of advanced service business such as Mods and Ups, Service Agreements, and Ad hoc projects in line with standard Siemens Power Distributed Generation Services quality processes.
- Drive cost efficiencies and create additional sales opportunities during project implementation to maximise project margins.
- Maintain strong customer relationship.
- Utilise resources throughout the product line as required to deliver customer project Create project plans
- Ensure that Quality and Health and Safety standards are rigorously applied to all customer projects.
- Prepare and negotiate change orders /contracts with customers
The project is due to run for another 3 years and is ideally suited to a Commissioning manager that could join at short notice although the client could wait a month.
Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.