Service Desk Support- Financial Services- Melbourne CBD
Looking for an entry level support Service Desk Support, to join an exciting company, who will be able to gain experience and progress within their career.
About The Role
The Service desk support is responsible for first-line management of Service Desk Analysts and other roles from time to time that provide functions essential to meeting service deliverable to our clients.
The role reports to the Service Desk Manager and will be responsible for the leadership and management of a team providing incident management to managed services to customers. This includes support for Enterprise, Corporate and Government customers.
You would need to demonstrate high level of inspirational leadership, technical ICT skills combined and exceptional customer service experience.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- To provide basic 1st line support in the resolution of service desk calls in a structured manner and that there is a customer service focus throughout
- Perform (in conjunction with wider Service desk team) daily morning checks to proactively manage issues such as backups, anti-virus status, alarms etc
- Escalate calls Technical Team as appropriate
- Escalate calls to 3rd party suppliers as required but retain ownership of the call
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- a proactive and enthusiastic approach
- a customer service focused approach
- the ability and desire to be a team player
- Office 365
- Active Directory
If you are interested in this position, please contact Paulina for further details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018