Im Currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst for a large organization in the FMCG space starting with a 6 months (view to extend) contract based in Sydney CBD.
You will be joining a well established team and a fast paced enviroment so if this sounds good to you please read on.
Please see below some objectives of this position:
- Provides a single point of contact for all IT related incidents and requests (in line with the ITIL framework)
- Triages calls against core competencies to provide resolution or escalation to an appropriate resolver team
- Ensures all interactions with consumers of the Service Desk services are logged, prioritise and classified in the call tracking system appropriately, and all troubleshooting steps are recorded
- Provides updates to consumers of the Service Desk service on outstanding requests and/or incidents
- Is a key participant in evolving the Service Desk service by reviewing processes and documentation to ensure best practises are realised
- Completion of System access requests
Please see below Essential skills / experience needed for this role:
- 1+ years' experience in a service desk, help desk or call center role in a medium to large Corporate environment
- 1+ years' experience in supporting a Microsoft environment (Windows, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365 etc)
- Experience with prioritizing support tasks and monitoring outstanding issues
- Strong remote troubleshooting skills using Citrix Shadowing, Remote Desktop support tools (VNC)
- Practical, working knowledge of Enterprise Service Desk and Desktop technologies, including: Microsoft products (Windows, Office, SharePoint), Citrix, Mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Administration and Office 365.
- Practical, working knowledge of hardware peripherals and associated software such as printers, scanners, teleconferencing
- Bachelor in Information Technology or similar degree
- ITIL Certified
- Qualifications / Certifications in relevant enterprise technologies (e.g. Microsoft)
- Basic networking skills -networking concepts and IP addressing
If you are interested in the position please apply today and I will be intouch with you to discuss this role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT