Im currently looking for A Service Delivery Manager for a key client based in Melbourne near the CBD for a 6 months project.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 year's experience in running a service desk and large teams in a challenging environment and will be able to hit the ground running from the first day in the role.
The purpose of the Service Delivery Manager position is to ensure the delivery of high quality IT Support Services via the Service Desk function to the business by providing 1st and 2nd level support services via phone, email and remote support tools, and ensuring the timely delivery of Service Requests within agreed service levels.
Essential skills for this role:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High degree of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrates good people management skills
- Commitment to quality outcomes
- Ability to think laterally and remain calm in stressful situations
Technical Skills needed:
- Proficient with Windows 7 and 10 operating systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
- Active Directory Experience
- Understanding of LAN/WAN structure
- Knowledge of PC Hardware configurations
- ITIL Certified
If this roles sounds of interest to you then I would like to discuss this further so please apply today and I will call you ASAP.
Interviews for this role are starting from next week so please don't hesitate to apply!
For more information please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018