My client is located in the beautiful city of Antwerp and a qualitative niche player in its sector. For the strengthening of their electronics department they are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer (PCB level).
Why should you apply?
- You are passionate about Hardware
- You are looking for an excellent work/life balance
- You are looking for a competitive salary with interesting extra legal benefits
- You are looking for an open company culture
- You are looking to work in an environment where creativity and own input are absolute MUST
- Design of Electronic solutions
- Conceptual Design
- Component selection
- Close collaboration with other fields of expertise (firmware/mechanical/testing)
- Bachelor/Master degree in electronics
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- 2-5 years experience in electronics design
- Team player, yet able to work independently
How should you apply?
Send in your CV to Jean-Baptiste Souêtre of progressive or call me at 02 233 12 55
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.