Progressive IT are currently seeking a Senior Wireless Systems Designer for a start-up company based in Eveleigh, Sydney.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start-up as a senior member of the technical team.
- System design & modelling
- Design of algorithms to compensate for and calibrate analog and RF imperfections
- Chip bring up on bench
- Support of chip qualification and product engineering
- De-bug of chip functional and performance problems
- Optimisation of DSP datapaths
- Validation of simulation results against systems design
- Validation of bench measurements against systems design
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Wireless systems engineer with 5+ years relevant industry experience
- MSc or PhD in Electrical / Electronics / Communication Engineering
- Experience taking wireless chips to mass production
- A deep understanding of wireless systems (OFDM, channel equalization, digital filters, calibration of direct conversion radios, etc)
- Expert in Matlab
- A good understanding of programming languages such as C and Python
- Working knowledge, or ability to learn, revision control systems such as git
- Familiarity with a GNU/Linux development environment
- Familiarity with the IEEE 802.11 standard
- Familiarity with digital design languages such as VHDL, Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with IC design flows from Cadence or Synopsys
- Experience with bringing up complex mixed-signal chips in a lab environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A hands-on, practical attitude
Apply today to be considered and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.
Sponsorship is available for this opportunity**
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018