A fast growing life sciences company in Lake County, IL is looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Senior Web Developer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
You will be the senior project manager within the project, in charge of:
- Develop, execute and manage IT projects within the defined scope.
- Expedite, manage and coordinated a multitude of interrelated IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Manage Project Managers.
- Works with Strategic Business and Executive IT management to establish project goals and business case. Helps set strategic IT direction.
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Leads project managers and teams in developing and executing a program plan ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to make certain that all activities are performed.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
As a Web Developer you will responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- Over 5 years' experience within web development.
- Over 12 years of experience managing and leading projects.
- ASP.NET C# via n-tier applications using design pattern architectures.
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a life sciences company out of Lake County, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.