Progressive IT are currently seeking a Senior Web Developer to join a leading provider of professional services in the Asia-Pacific region. Due to rapid growth, our client is looking for an ambitious and tenacious self-starter who will inspire and guide the team, demonstrating initiative in challenging situations.
You join the Digital and Customer Experience Team, and the customer will be at the heart of everything you do. You will learn to understand the company's customers, brand and image, and ensure every engagement is a consistent and pleasurable experience for customers.
You must be a team player who is able to work in an environment that supports mutual respect, teamwork and trust. You will working alongside highly skilled people who love to communicate and share great ideas, therefore excellent communication and people skills are a must.
Your time will be split across:
- Core development
- Enhancement and supporting the product
- Working with the team on technical design
- Co-ordinating with internal and external clients
- Working across the full development lifecycle including design, testing and peer code reviews
You responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Collaborate with the Technical Team Lead to recommend the right architecture, technology and tools for front-end development.
- Establish best practices for the front-end development process.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UX/UI Design
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that produce visual elements of the applications in high quality, semantic and standards compliant responsive interfaces across various platforms
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability. Identify and address performance and scalability bottlenecks.
- Ensure that the user-facing features comply with the standards set for design, coding, security and legal
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with the team to support the product as a DevOps team
- Stay up-to-date with developments and trends in the fast-moving world of Front-end Engineering
- Interact with team in technical discussions, mentoring, design and code reviews
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience working as a Front-End Developer
- Excellent skills in HTML5
- Excellent skills in CSS3 (including SCSS/SASS or LESS)
- Strong experience in Angular 4+. Some knowledge of Vue.JS or React is good.
- Basic knowledge of Node, npm and Webpack
- Experience is ASP.NET MVC and Web API (C#)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Git
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Google Analytics
- Mobile Applications
- Automated software testing tools is an added advantage
Apply today to be considered and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role further.
You must have full working rights in Australia**
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018