Senior Visual Designer
- St Leonards
- $900 per day
- 6 month contract which will continue to extend
- Well-known organisation
What will you do?
Reporting to the Art Director, as the Senior Visual Designer you will work with the Art Director, Designers, IXD's, product owners and an internal team to deliver design solutions across a new Digital product including web, applications, social and IPTV.
In this role, the Senior Visual Designer will be responsible for:
- Taking briefs from product owners and the internal team
- Conceiving user-centric, engaging concepts and interaction designs
- Driving the design of digital solutions across multiple channels (web, applications, social, IPTV.)
- Collaborating with IXDs, product owners, data analysts, and developers to design and deliver best of breed interaction design solutions
- Demonstrating an excellent understanding of the principles of Interaction Design
- Ensuring project success through discipline, efficiency, excellent communication, working to deadlines, attention to detail, and great execution
What is your experience?
- 8-10 years design experience in a similar position
- You must have an extensive portfolio with highly-original and inspiring design work which includes brand development, pitch concepting, and interaction design
- You must be highly capable of delivering creative thought leadership from concept through to execution
- You must understand & have experience in atom & component based design
- You have an ability to think cross platform design experiences from web, mobile and app (IPTV and broadcast is desirable)
- You have an ability to plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time (or ahead of schedule)
- You must have a passion for all things digital and an understanding of the latest creative and online trends
- You have experience mentoring and guiding junior staff members
- You are a master of Sketch, Adobe Suite and some experience with Invision / Principal
- You have experience working on prototypes & design strategy for online services & products
- You have up-to-date familiarity with web technology; HTML5, CSS
- You have up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com