Senior UX/UI Designer - 6 month contract - Melbourne CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for a senior UX/UI Designer. Working in an agile environment to support a number of new projects the business has, the UX/UI Designer will work closely with designers, product owners, stakeholders and development teams. The role will involve applying a user-centred approach to research, design and test app concepts. Role: Senior UX/UI Designer Location: Melbourne CBD Tenure: 6 month contract Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Demonstrated UX/UI Design experience, ideally with corporate or digital agency
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Understanding of the agile software delivery environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience creating interactive prototypes for customer testing using tools such as Sketch and InVision
If you are interested in the role and you meet the essential skills and requirements, please APPLY NOW to Jodene White.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.