MID LEVEL - LEADING INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION - INNOVATIVE PROJECT
The Mid Level UX Designer role is part of a highly collaborative and integrated agile Product team, working alongside Product Managers and other designers as well as members of other teams such as copywriters, marketing, analysts, developers and testers. The Head of Product directs the Product team's strategic activities, addresses matters of process and helps to coordinate and prioritise work for team members.
You will have a strong customer focus, help in prioritising work activities coming in from the strategic roadmap, and oversee the product definition process. You will work alongside UI Designers to drive the production of final high-fidelity design solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting field research activities to understand customer behaviours and needs
- Clarifying the problems that want to be solved through a given initiative
- Defining the forms and behaviours of solutions
- Presenting design solutions including rationale to stakeholders
- Conducting usability testing
- Revising design solutions based on customer feedback
- Clearly documenting finalised design solutions for delivery scoping purposes
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of proven experience designing complex user interfaces and interactions including user research, analysis, testing and prototyping
- Familiarity with design/prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch etc.
- Corporate environment experience working in software development
- Experience working on Agile/Lean projects
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to plan and manage time efficiently
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018