Senior UX Designer
- 3 month contract which will extend
- South of Sydney CBD
- Enterprise organisation
- Innovative projects
- Company benefits
- $700 and upwards per day
You will be working under the ventures stream of the business, whilst working with various different department and partners to creative various products for the organisations.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience across both corporate and agency as this division works as a start-up but is part of a well-known enterprise organisation that operates globally.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about user problems, want to make an impact and are outcome focused.
This company offers flexible working and the team environment is very trusting as all members are focused on delivery and strategy.
- Five or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Expertise in documentation and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision
- Able to clearly form and articulate a IXD point of view in verbal and written form
- Keen understanding of how content, design and user interface work together to create an optimal user experience
- Experience with a range of technologies to help test and create solutions
- Able to advocate for user-centered design philosophies among varied audiences
- Comfortable educating product managers and digital team about UX design process and deliverables
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
This role is for an initial 3 month contract which will extend after the new financial year, for a leading Australian organisation based south of Sydney.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018