Senior UX Designer
- 6 month contract which is likely to extend
- Sydney CBD location
- Well-known organisations
Reporting to the Head of UX and Design, you will work with, Designers, IXD's, product owners and internal teams to deliver design solutions for the internal teams.
What is your experience?
- * At least 5 years of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- * Experience in documentation and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision & Principle
- Ability to communicate with the business, stakeholders and technical employees
- * Able to clearly form and articulate a IXD point of view in verbal and written form
- * Understanding of how content, design and user interface work together to create an optimal user experience
- * Experience with a range of technologies to help test and create solutions
- * Experience with UX design process and deliverables
- * Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- An interest in supporting junior developers
This would be working for a large organisation in the insurance space working on a brand new project within the innovation team.
If you are interested to hear more about this role, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018