Senior UI Designer
- 3 month contract which will extend
- South of Sydney CBD
- Enterprise organisation
- Innovative projects
- Company benefits
- $700 and upwards per day
You will be working under the ventures stream of the business, whilst working with various different department and partners to creative various products for the organisations.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience across both corporate and agency as this division works as a start-up but is part of a well-known enterprise organisation that operates globally.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about user problems, want to make an impact and are outcome focused.
This company offers flexible working and the team environment is very trusting as all members are focused on delivery and strategy.
- 5 years digital design experience designing websites, apps, digital banners and eDMs
- You must have an online portfolio which showcases visual interface design examples, campaign and marketing examples
- You have experience with Adobe Suite a must; experience with Sketch also required
- You must understand atom & component based design principles
- You have an ability to plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time (or ahead of schedule)
- You must have a passion for all things digital and an understanding of the latest creative and online trend
- You have Up-to-date familiarity with web technology; HTML5, CSS
- You have Up-to-date awareness with design thinking processes: discovery, ideation, sketching, prototyping
This role is for an initial 3 month contract which will extend after the new financial year, for a leading Australian organisation based south of Sydney.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018