Senior UI Designer
- 3 month contract which will extend
- South of Sydney CBD
- Enterprise organisation
- Innovative projects
- Company benefits
- $700 and upwards per day
We are looking for a talented visual designer to join a diverse product team. Ideally a design specialist with great attention to detail who can manage the entire design process from concept through to delivery. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of UCD approach to tackle complex design problems within an agile working environment.
The UXD team is made up of four individuals who work closely with their product team and product owner. They support the product team by acting as the voice of the user and applying lean UX processes. They are highly collaborative, constantly working together to solve problems and identify any opportunities to enhance the user experience across both web and mobile.
Be part of a dedicated cross functional team with a specific mission where you can design creative solutions, high fidelity designs and prototypes, and help drive the overall UX and Design methodologies for the team.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years' working as a digital designer in an agency or consultancy
- Excellent typography skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance user needs, commercial interests and technological constraints
- Ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help create and build new features
- Strong communication skills
- Adobe CS / Sketch / Zeplin / Invision or Marvel
- Create interactive experiences that inspire our customers and deliver business value
- Experience working in an agile product environment
- Ability to prototype in HTML/CSS would be a bonus
- Ability to provide rationale to wider product team and weekly check-ins
This role is for an initial 3 month contract which will extend after the new financial year, for a leading Australian organisation based south of Sydney.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018