I am working with a client in the North EaSt who is looking for a senior Test Engineer.
Key requirements To provide robust test equipment/processes that can be used to ensure product meets all required specification.
- Develop, program, maintain and improve test processes to include:
- Functional Test
- Hot Board Testing
- Participant in cross functional teams supporting manufacturing and developing new test processes for new product introduction.
- Optimize set up/programs to improve equipment effectiveness
- Selection/liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Analyze yields of test processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput (First Run Yield)
- Analyze defects to look at likely failure modes
- Design/Development of new tooling for new/existing test processes
- Experience of the following would be an advantage:-
- Programming in VB/C++
- Knowledge of JTAG device programming & Boundary scan testing
- NI Labview / Teststand / CVI experience preferable
- Automotive communications (CAN / Flexray )
- Vector, CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer
- In Circuit Test
- Flash device programming Candidates should be qualified to a minimum HNC/HND standard in an electrical/electronics discipline and have at least 5 years experience of product test engineering.
If you are interested or alternatively have someone you can recommend please get in touch.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales