Senior Test Engineer
Are you a Senior Test Engineer with experience in the HIGH TECH INDUSTRY?
For a company in Eindhoven I am currently looking for an experienced Test Engineer.
As a Senior Test Engineer you will manage a small team of test engineers. For the development and automation you will also spend time in our lab for measurement setups. You will be responsible for operation of test equipment in the production line, including hardware, software and verification.
* Develop and verify of test automation
* Lead our test team
* Transfer and deliver test infrastructure to the operations team
* You will execute the product tests
* You contribute to the rollout and perfection of continuous delivery and create the automation of tests.
* You work closely with our developers, product managers, customer support engineers and architects.
* Strong engineering background (5-10 years)
* BSc or MSc in Mechatronics, Electrical engineering, Industrial Automation or comparable.
* Broad knowledge and experience in test engineering
* In-dept understanding of software
* Great experience in C++ or Python
* Great understanding in reading electrical schematics and PCBs
* Translate requirements into compliant test settings
Apply now for the role of Senior Test Engineer and or send your CV to RACHEL KORTHALS via R.KORTHALS(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call RACHEL KORTHALS on 040-808 0694.