My client is one of the biggest names in the financial services industry, located in Sydney CBD.
In this role you will be part of the Agile project team, working on the implementation of an ITSM solution.
About the role
You will be creating and maintaining functional automation tests, assisting the Test Lead with planning and estimating the test automation approach for the ITSM solution, working closely and effectively with business stakeholders, collaborating with other testers, BAs and developers, scheduling and reporting of automated test runs and configuring CI jobs and related scripts.
What you can bring to this role
- Start to finish execution of an ITSM solution - eg. ServiceNow
- Developing extensive and reusable test automation suites
- Comprehensive System & System Integration testing
- Experience with Cucumber or similar BDD tools
- Knowledgeable with XML or other messaging parsing
- Basic database skills including SQL query writing
- Testing in a SaaS environment and working in a CI/CD environment
Rewards & Benefits for you
- This is a rare opportunity to further your career by working for a market leading company who is absolutely synonymous with finance
- Work for a huge company who actually understands the need to balance work and personal lives with their flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018