About The Role
In this role you will ensure that automation testing is completed for a number of projects using appropriate software testing procedures and techniques. You will be adding value whilst working as part of an agile cross functional team to deliver great user stories and you will look to improve the current test automation framework, as well as manage the framework with respect to implementation of new features, existing features or bug fixes.
What you can bring
- At least 5 years of extensive Test Automation experience
- Proven experience in gathering and assessing business requirements to create a thorough test plan
- Demonstrated API testing experience using Postman and SoapUI
- Strong experience in Tosca automation (at least 2 years)
- In depth experience in Agile methodology
- Exposure to DevOps processes and CI/CD practices
- A highly analytical and customer centric attitude/approach towards work
For immediate consideration, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner on 02 9285 1062 to discuss this opportunity further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018