An initial 6 month contract, this role is part of a global program that this huge company is working on, which means that high performing contractors have the opportunity to expand their horizons with extensions or being re-contracted. In this role, aside from automation side, on a daily basis you will need effectively liaise with a plethora of internal and external stakeholders and you must be comfortable with working collaboratively in a complex agile environment - positivity, tenacity and adaptability will be key attributes of an ideal candidate.
Essential skills you can bring to this role:
- Extensive test automation experience (5+ years)
- Proven experience in Agile environments
- Strong API integration experience
- Demonstrated experience testing of cloud based systems (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Adept within highly technical and complex integrated environment
On top of these, if you've got history in any of these, then you'll be an ideal candidate:
- Telematics experience, automotive industry experience or network testing experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1062 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018