About the role
My client is one of the biggest names in the financial services industry, located in Sydney CBD.
In this role, you will join the Agile project team working on the implementation of ServiceNow.
Your duties will include creating and maintaining functional automation tests and assisting with planning/estimating the test automation approach alongside the Test Lead for the ITSM solution.
You will be required to work closely and effectively with business and technology stakeholders, collaborating extensively with other testers, BAs and developers, scheduling and reporting of automated test runs for multiple target environments and configuring CI jobs and related scripts for the over-all test scenario orchestration.
What you can bring to this role
- Experience with start to finish execution of an ITSM solution
- Developing extensive and reusable test automation suites
- ServiceNow testing and ServiceNow ATF experience
- Comprehensive System & System Integration testing
- Creating functional automation tests using LeanFT, Java Cucumberor similar tools
- Knowledgeable with XML or other messaging parsing
- Basic database skills including SQL query writing
- Testing in a SaaS environment and working in a CI/CD environment
Rewards & Benefits for you
- This is a rare opportunity to further your career by working for a market leading company who is absolutely synonymous with finance
- Work for a huge company who actually understands the need to balance work and personal lives with their flexible working arrangements
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018