Currently looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join a large and exciting key client of mine on a 6 month contract with a view to extend based in the Sydney CBD.
Candidates looking to apply for this role should have at least 5 years' experience testing experience and/or in a similar role.
Please see below the skills and experience needed to be successful within this role:
MANDATORY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Test Analyst
- Experienced in Creating and Executing High Quality Test Cases traceable to functional Business Requirements
- Proven track record of testing complex integrated systems and architecture
- Able to assist with planning and organising End to End testing and UAT
- Strong analytical skills analysing requirements
- Ability to identify and create test data
- Good communication skills
- Highly capable and adaptable working with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with Atlassian's tools such JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr, Bitbucket etc.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in API level automation using tools such as SOAP UI, Postman, RIT
- Testing Certification and/or relevant degree such as Computer science
- Experience in Oracle platform
- Ability to query SQL databases
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience needed to be successful within this role please apply for this role ASAP! I will call you to discuss this role further.
For more information, please contact Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com