My client is a market leading, global company in the automotive industry who is passionate about innovation, it's people and the future. Based in Melbourne CBD, this is one of a number of exciting projects that this huge company will be working on this year.
For this role, as part of the test team, you will ensure high quality delivery of testing for the Workday Project. On a daily basis, you will be required to effectively liaise with business and technical stakeholders and you must be comfortable working collaboratively with a project team.
What you can bring to this role
- At least 6 years' experience as a test analyst
- Comprehensive testing experience for Workday ERP system
- Proven experience with large scale implementation projects
- Extensive user acceptance testing experience
- Strong with API Integration testing with SoapUI or Postman
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Fantastic company culture as well as being a respected, globally recognised brand
- Many opportunities to expand your horizons and further yourself - many contractors have had success with extensions or new contract roles within the company
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018