An exciting opportunity to work for one of my key clients in the finance industry has opened up.
An initial 6 month engagement located in Sydney CBD with potential to roll on. In this role, you will contribute to the overall testing effort for a global transformation project. My client is looking for an individual who possesses in depth knowledge of the asset management domain, high attention to detail and very strong analytical skills.
- Document and execute testing activities for the program whilst maintaining high standards through quality assurance reviews.
- Preparation and reviewing of test scenarios and test cases.
- Mentoring and coaching Junior Test Analysts.
- Facilitating daily status tracking/stand ups and business project lifecycle across teams.
- Working with vendors and the technology team to identify and develop solutions for defects.
- Strong analytical skills and will be willing to build positive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- 10+ years' experience in testing, specialising in finance/asset management.
- Minimum 3 years of local experience, preferably in the finance sector.
- In depth knowledge of asset management including fixed income, bonds, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working on an investment management system or trading system such as Simcorp Dimension, BlackRock Aladdin or Charles River IMS.
For immediate consideration, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1062 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018