A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Belmont, California is looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join their expanding team.
Are you a Senior Technical Writer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
- Research, plan, design, write, edit, and produce customer-facing and service documentation (instructions for use, reference guides, installation instructions, service manuals, release notes, etc.) in accordance with applicable quality procedures. Includes:
- Collecting complete and accurate information by using the product directly, interviewing subject matter experts (SMEs), and/or reading engineering specifications.
- Managing various documentation aspects (e.g., procedures and/or other technical content; document organization, and usability; product defects; product safety risk mitigation's; etc.).
- Ensuring that documentation properly conforms to all applicable standards/regulations, and generating and maintaining relevant support documentation as needed.
- Manage multiple documentation projects in parallel and work with various stakeholders, including Engineering, Product Management, Product Support, Quality & Regulatory, Marketing, and Training personnel. Includes:
- Participating actively on project teams (e.g., interacting with team members of other disciplines; attending product design demos, and reviewing project documentation as applicable).
- Negotiating deadlines and deliverable within each project.
- Creating and coordinating plans and schedules with Team Lead and other project team members.
- Driving the document production, review, and approval processes.
- Reporting regularly on progress and status of deliverables.
- 8+ years technical writing experience.
- Ability to quickly understand technically complex engineering and clinical workflow concepts.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent time management and reporting skills.
- Flexibility to cope with shifting responsibilities, schedules, and priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work with globally distributed network of teams.
- Experience working in a regulated industry with defined processes (ideally, experience working in a medical device or health care company).
Benefits of working with us
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Belmont, California
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skill set, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.