A Global leader in the the manufacture of hardware systems are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure business critical systems remain operational and to serve as technical expert for complex operating systems
- Manage day-to-day operations of business servers, monitoring performance, configuration, maintenance and repair
- Perform troubleshooting as required
- Play a key role in the delivery of projects (server upgrades etc.)
- 3+ years experience in Systems Administration
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating systems as well knowledge of Linux
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work with an industry leader who will be upgrading their systems to the latest technology.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales