Are you a Senior System Test Engineer who is experienced in working within testing processes, strategies and techniques as well as regulatory rules?
A large international organization in Best is looking for a Senior Test Engineer for a project until at least the end of 2018.
We're hiring a Senior System Test Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Review Master Test Plan and implement the defined test strategy;
* Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view;
* Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols;
* Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes;
* Provide feedback to development and system design based upon experiences gained;
* Contribute to design verification process improvements;
* Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
* Knowledge of the test processes, strategies and techniques as well as regulatory rules (FDA, ISO);
* Ability to work in project teams, a real people manager;
* Knowledge of ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level;
* Preferable knowledge of the Cardio/Vascular medical domain knowledge of the specific area in which he is testing.
* Location: Best
Apply now for the role of Senior System Test Engineer and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.