Media Company based in Sydney are looking for a Senior System/Networking Administrator to join them on a 6 month contract.
Key skills and attitudes required
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN support and engineering design for voice, data, wireless and video networks at Access, Aggregation, and Core network locations
- Thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: BGP, OSPF, BGP4, STP, RSTP, 802.1q, 802.1ah, 802.1x, 802.1aq
- Superior knowledge, skills and experience with routing hardware (especially Cisco), software, protocols, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of structured cabling systems, network facilities, electrical, UPS, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of the most relevant software/protocols used in a service-provider environment (MySQL, replication and clustering, LAMP, Puppet, Nagios, Zabbix, GIT, SVN, Bash Scripting, MS Exchange, ADS, HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, Radius, LDAP
- IPTV and Video Streaming, MPEG-TS
- Multicast routing, PIM and IGMP
- Strong working knowledge of Linux (especially CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu) and Windows in server environments
- Router, Switch and IP configuration experience is required
- Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a technical lead and as a participant in a team environment
How to apply?
If this role is a good fit to your skill set, imply APLY NOW with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018