Progressive is looking for a:
Senior System Engineer
As a Senior System Engineer for a leading IT company in The Hague you will continuously improve all aspects of the IT environment. Your analytical and technical abilities and your VMware- and Microsoft knowledge will enable you to do so.
- Improving all aspects of the IT environment
- Working- and improving the (virtual) server environment
- Implementing new technologies like Exchange and Active Directory
- Implement and maintain the IT infrastructure and server environment
- Individually spot issues and diagnosing, analysing and dealing with them
- You have over five years of experience as a System Engineer
- You have extensive knowledge of VMware is a requisite
- You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft server technology. Proven by certificates; MSCA 2008 or 2012 or MCSE 2008 or 2012.
- You have knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, IIS and Microsoft SQL
- You have knowledge of how to solve issues and building solutions on Cloud providers such as Azure is a bonus
- Experience with Powershell
- Challenging role as System Engineer at an international organization
- An annual salary up to € 62.000
- 40-hour work week
- 1 year contract, with opportunity to convert into permanent contract
- 22 vacation days and 4 non sick days
- International working environment
- In-house fitness center
- Interesting training program
What the company does
This company is located in The Hague, and is one of the leading companies within its sector in the Benelux. In 30 years it has grown to its current global position with 200.000 international clients. The company has more than 20 offices across the world. As System Engineer you will report directly to the Manager Infrastructure.
Are you our new System Engineer? Apply now! Click on the link or contact Maarten Doornenbal via 020-530 58 00 or m.doornenbal@ progressiverecruitment.com.
Interested in our other jobs in IT? Contact Maarten Doornenbal via 020-530 58 00 and ask about our other job openings.