A top beverage manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Manager to continue to maintain and expand their supply chain function.
This Senior Supply Chain Manager would be based in the San Francisco area. The ideal candidate will want to build the supply chain function up with growth opportunities available outside of this role in the future.
Required skills include but are not limited to:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5-10 years of experience with supply chain managing; preferably in beverage (juices/soft drinks) or food
* Experience with S&OP, materials management, production planning and inventory
* Desire to work in a family-oriented culture
* Preference to live in San Francisco area
* Understand the technical aspects of the beverage industry and associated equipment
* Experience managing at least 3 direct reports
The ideal Senior Supply Chain Manager will be receive a base salary with full benefits. Given the growth potential of the company, expansion opportunities are available.
Candidates without a CPG or food industry background but have experience within supply chain & S&OP would be considered.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are looking to grow with an expanding company, please send your most updated resume and I will contact you directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.