We are looking for a contract Senior Structural Engineer, who is experienced in the use of Bentley SACS. This position will be based in central Aberdeen and is expected to run beyond 5 months.
We have telephone interview slots available for later this week. You need to be able to start by the 25th March or 1st of April.
The project they will be supporting is for the engineering of a new platform off the coast of Africa.
They will be required to review existing SACS models, update as required and produce analysis reports.
- Senior Structural Analysis Engineer
- Experienced user of SACS and used it within the last three months
- Can work without supervision and support other users
- African operations/Assets experience
- Can commit to being on site in Aberdeen ( ideally someone local )
- 10 years+ experience, ideally a degree however not essential.
Codes and standards experience
- Start ASAP
Please pass this onto anyone you may know who is suitable. We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If interested please send me your latest CV or call me on me in the Manchester Progressive offices on
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales