We are looking for a contract Senior Structural Engineer, who is experienced in the use of Bentley SACS. This position will be based in central Aberdeen and is expected to run beyond 4 months.
We have telephone interview slots available for Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th . You need to be able to start by the 8th of April.
The project you will be supporting is for the engineering development of a new platforms for non North Sea operations.
They will be required to review existing SACS models, update as required and produce high quality analysis reports.
Summary of needs:
- Senior Structural Analysis Engineer skills
- Experienced user of SACS and used it within the last 6 months
- Can work without supervision and support other users
- Topside or Subsea experience ( non UK experience ideally)
- Can commit to being on site in Aberdeen 4 days per week
- 10 years+ experience, ideally a degree however not essential.
- Structural Codes and standards experience
- Start ASAP
Please pass this onto anyone you may know who is suitable. We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If interested please send me your latest CV or call me on me in the Manchester Progressive offices. You can find me on LinkedIN also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales