About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Senior Structural Engineer to join their Engineering team in Malaysia.
About the job:
As the Senior Structural Engineer you will be responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications/data sheets and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- DevelReview ITB (Invitation To Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, issue inquiry requisitions, review techno-commercial vendor offers, prepare equipment, material and man-hour estimates.
- Establish engineering deliverables for earth works, concrete works, steel works, road works and other related civil works
- Review contract requirements for project execution, organize the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR), identify requirements and scope of work; review specifications, Plot plans, General Arrangement (GA) drawings, Review Philosophies, Area Classification Drawings, Fire and Gas Detector Layout Drawings and other relevant documents.
- Establish contract review criteria, identify and resolve discrepancies and divergences from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries to projects/client.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in structural engineering work experience in EPC for Oil & gas ideally for Offshore projects.
- Hands on experience of SACS / SESAM or equivalent.
- knowledge with other software i.e: USFOS, GRLWEAP, MOSES etc will be great advantage.
- Good communication skills and experience in leading team of engineers & designers for the detail and engineering work for large sized projects.
Status of hiring:
- 12 months contract (potential to renew)
- Must be willing to work and base in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Standard work hours : 8 hours / day (5 days / week)
- Must be able to start work immediately or maximum 2 weeks notice.
- Please note if your notice of availability is more than 2 weeks we are regret not able to consider for this hiring.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.