We are looking for a Senior Specialist Facility Engineering
The facility engineer will be responsible for leading the facility design through conceptual and basic design phases. Facility design includes civil engineering and electrical engineering.
- Acts as subject engineer in projects under direction of a project manager.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for technical aspects of a facility with a focus on civil engineering (cleanroom design) and electrical systems.
- Is expected to have basic knowledge for HVAC and mechanical system designs
- Has knowledge of the relevant codes and technologies.
- Works closely and independently with design partners during concept and basic design phases. Design partners will provide the designs which the facility engineer will review and comment on.
With these competence you will be a good fit as faciltiy engineer
- A-BSc degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Background in cleanroom design and electrical engineering
- Approx. 5 years relevant working experience (as a senior project engineer at pharmaceutical company, and/or working for engineering firm
- Hands on mentality -Embracing strong Safety Culture
- Fluent in Dutch and preferably English
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems;
- Ability and willingness to search out for and implement/ realize own business improvements;
- Startdate: in overleg
- Duration: 6+ months
- 40 hours a week
- Location: Noord-Brabant
For more information please contact me via the link of call 0205305888