My client is a leading name in the financial and insurance sector looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join on an initial 6 month contract, ASAP.
About the role
As the Senior Solution Architect, you will be play a fundamental role in pushing the project on and ensuring quality delivery, assisting with the development of End to End Solution Designs to meet business objectives and great customer outcomes.
Other role capabilities include:
- Engaging with stakeholders from conception of ideas and enabling into deliverable projects.
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to all architectural, security and quality standards.
- Production of solution design artefacts to support the needs of the project delivery.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties understand the solution design and their involvement
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
What you can bring to this role
- Experience of working on end to end technical solutions that encompass many systems and teams, drawing out the Key Design Decisions and their implications and resolving them.
- End to end project experience, with strong consulting skills.
- Proven track record of ownership and governance of large and complex end to end technical solutions.
- Experience/knowledge of the Australian Life insurance market will be massively beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at very senior levels
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018