Senior Software Designer
Are you a Senior Software Designer and do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter? Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people's health? Than we are looking for you.
As a Senior Software Designer you are responsible for:
* Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create;
* The design, realization, integration, and test of (embedded) systems or subsystems;
* Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget;
* Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
* Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system;
* Leading improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and performs future-oriented studies with other specialists.
We are looking for
* You have a Master Degree in Electronics, SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in prototype or product development;
* Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum;
* Experience with various build and test tools;
* Experience with C++ and C programming language with Eclipse based SDK;
* Experience with Xilinx embedded design (MicroBlaze) is a pre.