About the role
In this role you will be building a wealth management system producing innovative, sophisticated solutions that will help people with important life decisions such as mortgage approvals and having insight to trading on the stock exchange.
You will be working directly with the Software Development Manager, focusing on the full software development life cycle on existing and new software products.
About our client
Our client is listed on the ASX and is a global supplier of financial software products.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to play a lead role in bringing new ideas and who has experience with cloud based infrastructure (AWS), continuous deployment, micro-services and DevOps practices. In this role, you will:
- Implement solutions and work with project teams to provide sophisticated wealth management systems
- Nurture the development of others including teaching and mentoring team members
- Contribute to implementing DevOps culture which includes the technology and tooling
- Solve complex problems, develop high performance, web applications and apply and encourage high-quality engineering practices
What you can bring to this role
- Back end experience with programming languages such as Java/ C++/ Python
- Cloud infrastructure experience working with AWS
- Extensive knowledge in algorithms and design patterns
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Support for career progression in a fast-growing company
- Be part of an equal opportunity business
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Adam Higgins on 02 9285 1010.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com