Are you wanting to be a senior software engineer that wants to work on Big Data projects. Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in their industry and been recognised as one of the top tech companies in the US, Europe and now have a growing presence here in the heart of Sydney.
They have the fastest growing demand-side platforms in their industry with real-time activity reaching past 10 trillion requests a month to its consumers. With this request it is based on single digit-ms response time.
The ideal candidates for this opportunity would need Senior Software Engineering experience, working on large scale projects and wanting to work with in the realms of Big Data.
You might be a great fit for our client if:
- 8+ years of product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby.
- Experience working as a full-stack SOA engineer.
- Experience working in a variety of layers and technologies within SOA. This includes:
- AngularJS SPA development,
- MVC-based web architecture,
- RESTful APIs, distributed request handling services that are highly scaled,
- NOSQL and relational SQL databases,
- Big data processing e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse
- Data visualization (e.g. Tableau).
- Desirable experience working on low-latency/ high frequency trading projects.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com